The IHIS programme has been curated with the support of a distinguished Advisory Board to provide delegates with the tools to further their investment and development strategies in Israel:
- Identify the latest trends in tourism, hospitality and investment in Israel
- Understand the investment and finance landscape, who the key stakeholders are, and how to ensure returns
- Assess the impact of the Abraham Accords on the hospitality market and the opportunities created for domestic and international stakeholders
- Explore the opportunities in different hospitality segments including luxury, mixed-use/hybrid properties, branded residential, lifestyle, open-air hospitality and more
- Examine changes in operational models and the rise of hotel management companies in key markets
- Learn strategies to maximise profitability by implementing solutions to the challenges of staffing, cost inflation, changing traveller trends etc.